Amore Soccer Vision
Our academy vision is to develop the most stand out players in the state of Arizona year-on-year, whilst obtaining behaviors off the field to become role models in their adult lives. The main goal for us at Amore Soccer is to focus on the development of the players and turning them into great people. We are building a philosophy that drives directly towards the development of young players to allow them every success in soccer. The Academy will be based around the technical and tactical side of the game, “creating great individual soccer players,” understanding the way the beautiful game should be played. This will be consistent across all age groups.
This vision allows the young player to understand the culture of soccer whilst maintaining the highest standards of integrity and honesty during their time at the academy.
As soccer coaches, our goal is simple, we want to make you a better soccer player. We want to pass on our knowledge to all young and aspiring soccer players. The focus is completely on you and how we can help you move forward. Our specialized plans are customized to fit your position and ability, and they are designed to bring maximum improvement to your game. We offer a range of different options to help you improve and become more confident in the game you love.
Do you have what it takes to become a soccer player?
Soccer is a simple game, and the best players make it look that way. Soccer coaching is much more difficult. What people don’t see are the hours and hours of practice and knowledge it takes to get to this level. They do not see the thousands of shots you have tried and missed, in order to perfect the game winning goal. They do not see the physical and mental sacrifices each professional has made to be living their dream out on the field. We know what it takes to get to that level and we hope to pass on as much knowledge onto the next generation as possible in order to reach their goals. Popularity of youth soccer in America is at an all time high and now is the time to push forward. We look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions on what we can do to help you and your soccer player. Amore Soccer will not disappoint. Come check us out at any of our camps, summer sessions or Footy Fridays.
WHY CHOOSE AMORE AS YOUR SOCCER TRAINERS?
TAKE BACK YOUR WEEKENDS:
– Our training occurs at different time slots during weekday evenings, purposely freeing up your weekends for other family activities and/or soccer friendlies or tournaments as you choose.
– Train at the same location, on a set schedule, on immaculate fields controlled by Amore (instead of the local municipality)
– When you choose Amore, you are choosing your child to train with the Valley’s top trainers from the United States and England.
- MORE TOUCHES:
– All successful styles of soccer – including English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Brazilian, and Argentinian – utilize tactics requiring technically sound players, which is a skill acquired only through a relentless focus on more ball touches.
– Repetition leads to habitual patterns of play and techniques to a point where complexities become simple, allowing players to “play the way you train” – confidently and instinctually, instead of being choreographed by a coach.
- ELITE EQUIPMENT:
– We use various types of advanced training equipment typically not used by clubs, which allows better training techniques and keeping sessions interesting and fun for the players.
- TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENT:
– Open your eyes to the truth – the youth club soccer focus on weekly games, scoring, and winning at an early age is not the answer. Rather, we focus on technical skill and repetitive touches. Genuine improvement occurs only with correctly and consistently implemented fundamentals, and as a result players will be in a better position to succeed as they grow older.
- CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT:
– Soccer helps kids learn valuable life lessons such as hard work, independence, self-confidence, teamwork, and listening – all in an environment where they are allowed to make mistakes.
– We focus on small-sided (3v3, 4v4, futsal, etc.) games, tournaments, and friendlies, which not only provides the parents with more schedule flexibility and freedom, but more importantly allows the kids to have more fun as a result of increased game involvement, higher scoring, and more touches.